Alpinestars Vega Drystar® Glove - Black
Alpinestars Vega Drystar® Glove
The Alpinestars Vega Drystar glove is an all-weather sports touring glove with an outer constructed from goat hide and suede with neoprene stretch insert to the fingers for improved comfort. The Vega Drystar also has carbon fibre knuckle protection, as well as padded reinforcements to the fingers and palm.
Technical Information :
- Goatskin leather and suede main construction with Neoprene stretch inserts on fingers for protection, durability and comfort.
- Alpinestars' exclusive waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR lining keep the hands dry and comfortable.
- Goatskin leather palm incorporates synthetic suede reinforcements for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Stretch poly-fabric finger sidewalls and improve comfort and flexibility.
- Carbon fibre knuckle protector affords exceptional impact protection. The protector is backed with EVA memory foam padding for comfort, fit and impact energy absorption.
- High finger-bridge helps prevent finger separation and leather twisting around the fingers in the event of an accident.
- Additional protection offered by 4mm EVA foam padding on fingers, thumb and wrist.
- Wrist cuff and palm landing zone reinforced with EVA foam padding.
- 100g Thinsulate thermal insulation lining is breathable and moisture-wicking while retaining excellent levels of warmth as the temperature drops outside.
- Reduced material construction on inner palm for improved contact with bike controls.
- Dual Velcro wrist and cuff closure provides an adaptable fit.
- Reflective panels on fingers and cuff improve over rider visibility.
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit. Please use the sizes shown as a guide only.
Helmet City is a Genuine UK Alpinestars stockist.
|Product Name||Alpinestars Vega Drystar® Glove - Black|
|Gloves Features||Finger Bridge, Hard Protection, Regular/Long Cuff, Thermal, Waterproof|