Klarna Retail Finance
Helmet City are now working with Klarna (previously called Close Brothers Retail Finance) to offer 0% Finance on purchases over £400. Currently you can get finance for 6, 9 or 12 months.
How to apply
Simply add the items you want to your basket and click 'Proceed to Secure Checkout'. Ensure you register an account. Go through the easy one page form and fill in your Billing and Delivery address details. When you get to the last page - Order Confirmation - select 'Apply for Finance' , agree to our Terms and Conditions and click continue.
You will now get the 'Thanks for your order' Screen. Click the 'Apply Now' button and you will then be taken to the Klarna secure website to complete your Finance Application. The process only takes 5-10 minutes and you get an instant decision.
Your order will not be processed until the finance application is completed and a deposit paid.
What do I need to apply?
All you need to do is fill out the online form at the payment stage and add an electronic signature. It is imperative that you use your full name and address and ensure everything is spelt correctly. Please note, this is an ‘online only’ finance option.
How long will it take to apply?
You should get an instant answer on whether your application for finance has been successful. In some cases, Klarna - our 3rd party financial services provider - will need to look at the application in more detail before making their decision.
Should you choose to cancel your credit agreement with Klarna and have already received your goods from us, then you will be liable to pay HelmetCity.co.uk Ltd, in full, for the product (unless your cancellation rights apply).
Can you send part of my Order?
As per the Klarna Terms and Conditions, we are unable to send part of an order, we can only send all items together.
Benefits of Finance
- Finance is available on purchases over £400
- Buy the items you want now, all for a low monthly payment
- Choose a higher-spec item for a few pounds more per month
- You can spread the cost of your purchase to minimise your monthly payments
- One-stop shopping: no need to go to a bank to secure funding
- Keep cash for day-to-day expenses
- Fixed repayments — your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively
- Minimum 10% deposit initially required
In order to get Finance you :
-> Must be 18 or over
-> Must be a UK Resident with a minimum of 3 years address history
-> Must have the order delivered to your home address
-> Must have a UK Bank Account
-> Must be in full time employment
Other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
What happens if my application is turned down?
Applications may not be accepted for a number of reasons, including misspelled or mistyped information, or not meeting the specified criteria. Please note that other conditions may apply and Helmet City cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted. If your application is not successful, you can still purchase the item in full via PayPal or with a valid credit or debit card. If your application is declined, it is usually for one of the following reasons:
- you do not meet the eligibility criteria
- adverse credit reference agency information
- poor credit score
- you are considered to be overcommitted financially
- your existing account performance with other lenders